手机版
您的当前位置: 时光文档网 > 生活休闲 > 旅游 > 旅游英语口语大全_精选旅游英语口语300句

旅游英语口语大全_精选旅游英语口语300句

来源:旅游 时间:2021-08-20 点击:

【www.cubkforchild.com--旅游】

英语口语网权威发布精选旅游英语口语300句,更多精选旅游英语口语300句相关信息请访问英语口语频道。

以下是整理的《精选旅游英语口语300句》,希望大家喜欢!
Yes. Here you are.好的,都在这儿。
You go ahead with the formalities. I"ll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
That"s great. I"ll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。 What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪种签证? I have atourist visa.旅游签证。
Would you mind opening your suitcase?请把您的箱子打开,好吗? Not atall. Check it, please.好的,请检查。
Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?
OK. I"ll do as you say.好的,照办。
Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申请单填好了吗?No. I really don"t know how to go about it.没有。我真不知道如何填。 Do youhave anything to declare for customs?有什么要申报呀? No. I havenothing to declare.没有。我没有什么要申报的。 How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?
About one month. I"m just sightseeing.大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。 Haveyou anything dutiable?您有应缴税的东西吗?
No, these are only personal effects.没有,这只是些私人用品。 Is thatall for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?
Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay inChina.是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。
Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你没有携带需要申报的东西吗? Do you have anything that must be claimed?难道你没需要申报的东西吗?
Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您的申报表给我?Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表准备好。
All my bags are checked in. I guess I"m all set to go.我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
I know you must be excited to go home after such a long businesstrip.出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。
I am sure. So, we"ll be expecting the first shipment in less than amonth.那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。
Yes, that"s right. They"ll be there in no time.没错,货很快就会运到。
Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。
I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。
We hope so! It"s always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。
I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won"tbe disappointed.谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。
I"m sure I won"t. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。
It was my please.荣幸之至。
And I"d like to give you a little something to take home. Let meunroll it.对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。
This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these charactersmean?好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?
They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the PalaceMuseum.长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。
So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。
That"s very nice of you. Where did you get it? It"s not a print.真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!
No, it"s an original. My father"s friend is a calligrapher, and Ihad him make it for you.没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的。
And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。
I"ll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn"t get you anything.我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。
Don"t worry about it. It"s a taken of my appreciation for your business,and friendship.没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。
If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。
And I"ll be able to show you around our city.我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。
Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。
You do the same. Well, I"d better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。
Take care, and have a nice flight.请保重!祝你一路顺风! Thank youfor taking care of me here.多谢您的周到招待。 I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感谢您的款待。Here"s something for you.这有东西送你。
Please accept these gifts with my thanks.请接受这些礼物以表达我的谢意。 Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。 Have a niceflight.祝您一路顺风。
Take care on your way back.回程保重了。 Happylangings!一路顺风!
Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能为您服务吗?
Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today.Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天。姓陆,L-U。
Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check ourreservations list.谢谢,陆先生。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。
That"s Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,从台北来的? Yes,it is.是的,没错。
Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today throughWendnsday. Single room.陆先生,没问题的。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。
Your room number is 512. Here"s your key.房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。
Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?
Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。
Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。
Hi. I"d like to cash an American Express traveler"s check.嗨,我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票。
Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with yourpassport number?每问题。先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码。
And I"ll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的护照。
Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and tendollars in change?好的。你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?
No problems. Here"s your passport, and here"s your money. Have anice day, Mr. Lu.没问题。这是您的护照,还有您的钱。祝您愉快,陆先生。 I have room reserved.我已订了房。 Please wait a second.请稍等。
Please hold on a moment.请等会儿。
Hello. I"m calling from Room 1116.喂,我这里是1116号房间。 Yes? CanI do something for you?什么事?我能为您效劳吗? I"m ready to check out now.我准备好要结账。 I have yourbill right here.您的账单在这里。 Thank you.谢谢。
Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you signfor your breakfast?您今天早上没有打长途电话或吃早餐记账? No, I didn"t.没有。
Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。账单上总共是300元整。 May Icheck it?我可以核对一下吗?
By all means, you ahead.当然可以。随便。 What is thischarge here?这是什么费用?
That"s for a long distance call you make two nights ago.这是你两天前打的一个长途电话的费用。
I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以吗? Yes, ofcourse.可以,当然可以。
May I look it over?我可以过目一遍吗?
I"ll check it, if I may.如果可以的话,我要核对。 Do youaccept credit cards?你们接受信用卡吗?
Is it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行吗?Will you honor a credit card?你们承认信用卡吗?
Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打扰一下,请你告诉我到玩具部门怎么走好吗?
It"s on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you"ll see it onyour left.在7楼。出电梯后,就在你的左边。
Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?
Sure. Go straight ahead and you"ll walk into it.当然,往前直走,你就可走进电梯间了。 Thank you.谢谢。
You"ve welcome.不用客气。
Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to BeijingHotel?打扰一下,先生,你可以告诉我到北京宾馆最近怎么走?
Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning onthe right.北京宾馆?沿着这条街道,在第三个路口向右拐。
The hotel is at the end of that street.宾馆就在街道的尽头。How long will it take to get there?去那儿得多长时间? About 10minutes.大约得走10分钟。 Thanks a lot.多谢。
Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告诉我最近的汽车站在哪儿吗? Isn"t there a public pool near here?这附近有没有公共游泳池? Where isChinatown?中国城在哪里?
Would you show me the way to the station.你能告诉我去车站的路吗?Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你准备点菜吗?
Yes, I am. I"d like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鸭。Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鸭。那会稍微慢一点。How long?多久?
About forty minutes, I think.我想大约40分钟。
OK, please. I"ll order something else at first.好的,来一份。我先点别的东西。 Is this my meal?这是我的菜吗? What did you order?您点了什么? The fried scallops.炸干贝。
Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄错了。
Would you get me some more water, please?麻烦你再帮我加点水,行吗?OK.好的。
Is this what I ordered?这是我点的吗?
I don"t think this is my meal.我想这不是我点的。
Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿来的是我所点的吗? I"d liketo cash this check.我想兑现这张支票。
Can you give me some forms of identification?你能给我什么证明身份的文件吗?
I just have my driver"s license with me. Is that enough.我身上只带了驾驶执照,这样够了吗?
That should do.那应该可以了。 Will it take long?要很久吗?
No. Please endorse the check at the back.不会的,请在支票背面签名。Are you the loans-officer?你是贷款部负责人吗?
I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能帮您什么忙吗? Yes. I"dlike to make a loan.是的,我想办一笔贷款。 Alright. Please sit down.好的,请坐下。
It"s a loan for a car I"d like to purchase.我想贷款买辆汽车。 I"dlike to have this check cashed.我想将这张支票兑现。 Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兑现这张支票吗?
I"d like to have this check turned to cash.我想将这张支票换成现金。
I"d like to loan some money.我想贷点钱。
I"m here for some financing.我是为了一点融资而来。
I need the bank to finance something.我需要银行提供某件东西的贷款。 I"dlike to borrow some money.我想借一些钱。
I"d like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想买这封信的邮票。Let me just weigh it first.请先让我称一称。 How much will it be?要多少钱?
Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信还是快递?Just the regular.平信就好了。 That"ll be four yuan.四元。
How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要多久?Just two days.只要两天。 Thanks.谢谢。 Good day.再见!
Good day also to you.再见!
What can I do for you?我能帮你什么忙?
Is this where I claim parcels?这里是领包裹的地方吗?
No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,请到第三十六号窗口。 Thanksa lot.多谢。
That"s nothing at all.不用客气。
How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要用几天?
How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到达它要去的地方要用多少时间?
How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快会被收到? How soonwi

【精选旅游英语口语300句】由中国教育考试门户网站提供,更多英语口语最新信息和免费资源欢迎访问【英语口语】频道。

本文来源:http://www.cubkforchild.com/shxx/106741.html

时光文档网 www.cubkforchild.com

Copyright © 2002-2018 . 时光文档网 版权所有 京ICP备10015900号

Top